The International Nuclear Information System (INIS)
hosts one of the world's largest collections of published information on the peaceful uses of nuclear science and technology. It offers online access to a unique collection of non-conventional literature. INIS is operated by the IAEA in collaboration with over 150 members.
- Nuclear safety
- INIS Collection: Popular search topics
- INIS in the World: Activities of INIS national centres
- Include INIS Collection Search Widget on your page
- 26 February 2013 – New Release of the INIS Collection Search (ICS). INIS Collection Search continues to be improved. New email, export and other features have been introduced. Read more...
- 19 February 2013 – INIS Progress and Activity Report 2012 has been issued! INIS, with its 152 members, had a remarkable year. A total of 130 999 records were added, the second highest input ever. This brought the number of records in the INIS Collection to almost 3.5 million. Read more...
- 13 February 2013 – INIS Presentation to Infrastructure Development Technical Meeting. A presentation on INIS work was given to the "Technical Meeting on Topical Issues of Infrastructure Development: Nuclear Power Project Development in Emerging Nuclear Power States". Read more...
The INIS Collection Search (ICS) is "the free and open web access to INIS Collection". This was the definition chosen to present the ICS during the last IAEA General Conference. Behind this simple definition a significant amount of work was done during the last two years to develop a strong web search application. This article looks into the history of the ICS, describing its powerful functionalities. The current version of the ICS was released at the end of July 2012. Read more