Forms and Templates
The following forms are provided in .pdf format for convenience. Electronic forms should be used when preparing and submitting information to the IAEA. Electronic forms can be requested by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
- Physical Inventory Listing (PIL)
- Inventory Change Report (ICR)
- Material Balance Report (MBR)
- Explanation of Column Headings and Forms for Reporting Exports and Imports of Material Pursuant to INFCIRC 153/34(a) and INFCIRC 153/34(b)
- Complementary Access Summary Table
- Example Determination of Additional Protocol Declaration Due Dates
Forms for download
The Initial Report on Nuclear Material form is a two-part form that is used to provide the IAEA with an initial report on the inventory of nuclear material in a State, upon concluding a comprehensive safeguards agreement, or upon modifying a small quantities protocol (SQP). It is also used by States with modified SQPs to provide updated information regarding inventories of nuclear material. The IAEA prefers that updated information be provided at least once per year if changes have occurred.
The SQP Guide provides additional guidance regarding the Initial Report. Please download the two files below (Microsoft Excel macro-enabled templates) by clicking on the links below, saving the files and then opening them. Instructions are provided in a worksheet in the Part 2 form. If you are asked whether or not to enable macros, please enable them.