Forms and Templates
The following forms are provided in .pdf format for convenience. Electronic forms should be used when preparing and submitting information to the IAEA. Electronic forms can be requested by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
- Physical Inventory Listing (PIL)
- Inventory Change Report (ICR)
- Material Balance Report (MBR)
- Explanation of Column Headings and Forms for Reporting Exports and Imports of Material Pursuant to INFCIRC 153/34(a) and INFCIRC 153/34(b)
- Complementary Access Summary Table
- Example Determination of Additional Protocol Declaration Due Dates
Forms for download
Initial Report on Nuclear Material form is used to provide the IAEA with an initial report on the inventory of nuclear material in the State, upon concluding a comprehensive safeguards agreement, or upon modifying a small quantities protocol. It is also used to provide updated information regarding the inventory of nuclear material, which the IAEA prefers each State to do at least once per year. The SQP Guide provides additional guidance regarding the Initial Report. Please download the file (a Microsoft Excel macro-enabled template) by clicking on the link below, save the file and then open it and read the 'instructions' worksheet. If you are asked whether or not to enable macros, please enable them.