Watch and Listen
Food For the Future
The High Andes of Peru, the busy streets of Jakarta and the dusty Cameroon bush - all very different places, in diverse parts of the world, with one thing in common: the people here are all benefiting from nuclear science and the support of the IAEA to produce and protect food and make it safer, 18 September 2012. More →
Food for the Future - Meeting Challenges with Nuclear Applications
Statement to 2012 Scientific Forum, 18 September 2012.
Better Crops To Feed Millions
The IAEA is working with seven Arab countries in Asia to improve the yield and resilience of wheat and barley, 19 September 2012.
- Birth of Centenario: Farming in the High Andes, 18 September 2012
- More Food With Better Soil: Using Isotope Techniques To Improve Soil Quality, 18 September 2012
- Proper Pesticide Use: Monitoring Impact of Pesticides With Nuclear Techniques, 18 September 2012
- Safer Food For a Growing Population: Using Food Irradiation in Indonesia, 18 September 2012
- Protecting Africa's Lifeblood: Controlling Animal Disease in Cameroon, 18 September 2012
- Better Fruit For Neretva Valley, 18 September 2012
- Food for the Future: Interview with IAEA Director General Yukiya Amano, 6 September 2012
- Amanging Soils for More Food Security, 23 July 2012